The Boost Max is the next generation of portable lithium jump starters. Engineered from the ground up, the Boost Max is one of the most powerful and innovative jump starters on the market. Designed for both 12-volt and 24-volt gas and diesel engines in Class 8+/CE high-displacement vehicles and equipment, the Boost Max is 400-percent smaller and lighter than its closest lead-acid equivalent. And it features our patented safety protection for spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection, as well as the confidence to power your favorite devices ranging from smartphones to tire pumps.
- Compact, yet powerful 12V and 24V lithium jump starter rated at 20,000 Amps, 80,000 Joules3S (10,000 Amps, 40,000 Joules3S in 24V).
- Patented safety protection with spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection that allows it to connect to any battery safely.
- Enjoy portable 12-volt power from anywhere, including tire pumps, inverters, lights, appliances and more.
- A high-intensity 2,200 lumen LED worklight with 7 light modes, including SOS and Emergency Strobe.
- Dual USB ports to recharge multiple devices on the go, like smartphones, tablets and more - over 20 smartphone recharges.
- Designed for both gas and diesel engines up to Class 8+/CE high-displacement vehicles, equipment, trucks and more.
In-Warranty: Months 0-12
Within the warranty period, any defective item will be replaced free of charge.
Advanced replacement for In-Warranty claims is available with a credit card payment for the full retail amount of $1999.95. The full payment amount will be refunded within 10 business days after return is received. The defective unit must be returned to NOCO within 60 days for a credit to be issued.
For claims outside of the scope of the warranty, including accidental damage or abuse, the replacement cost is $699.95.
Out-Of-Warranty: Months 13-48
Months 13-24: Any defect is a flat $499.95 Repair Fee per occurrence.
Months 25-36: Any defect is a flat $699.95 Repair Fee per occurrence.
Months 37-48: Any defect is a flat $899.95 Repair Fee per occurrence.
Out-Of-Warranty repairs exclude any claims outside of the scope of the warranty, including accidental damage or abuse. If a unit has damage deemed outside of the scope of warranty by NOCO, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs to have the unit returned. It is the sole discretion of NOCO to determine if damage is outside of the scope of the warranty.